The names of the mobile phone carriers and their plan names are their respective trademarks.
“The Cell Plan Expert” has made every effort to include accurate and up to date information. All data and policies regarding carrier’s mobile phone products have been derived from publicly available resources. However, there are multiple reasons, which follow, why the cost estimates generated by “The Cell Plan Expert” cannot be considered authoritative, and as such, you should independently verify any product described here that you may wish to purchase.
- Information made available publicly is not always correct, timely, conclusive, complete, nor authoritative. In fact, in some instances it may even be mutually conflicting
- Products listed here may not in fact be available to the particular user or region in question.
- Due to the large number of different regions for which the products in question are customized (sometimes on a city by city basis), information used and presented by us may not be appropriate for a particular user or region.
- Public information regarding mobile phone plans and related products can change without our knowledge.
- “The Cell Plan Expert” must make certain assumptions and approximations when calculating cost estimates.
- “The Cell Plan Expert” also bases its estimates on expected usage data supplied by the user. It is very unlikely that this data is an exact characterization of the user’s actual mobile phone usage on a month to month basis.
For these and other reasons, the services offered by “The Cell Plan Expert” should be limited to use as a tool to quickly determine which products best suit the user. It is up to the user to determine and verify if the products under consideration do in fact meet their needs as suggested by “The Cell Plan Expert”.
As such, “The Cell Plan Expert” cannot be held liable for any discrepancies, errors, or omissions in information that it publishes publicly or for its users.